Ready to feel the luck of the Irish—ONEHOPE style? This March 17th, whether you’re gathering with friends, family, or doing a little solo celebration, we invite you to bring on the fun with food and libations!
From cucumber cocktails to sugar snap pea salads, settle into your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations with some of our favorite and most festive recipes.
1. ONEHOPE Pistachio Gelato Sparkling Cocktail
If you’re not exactly a fan of green beer, this adult version of a Shamrock Shake will do just the trick. Here, we’ve used our Sparkling Brut, pistachio gelato, and a dash of vodka for an extra special kick. As we like to say, #winenot mix things up this St. Patrick’s Day with a delightful drink that makes a social impact, too?!
- 1 (750ml) bottle of ONEHOPE Sparkling Brut
- 1-ounce vodka (optional)
- 3 large scoops of pistachio gelato
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a large mixer, combine all ingredients and 1/4 bottle of Sparkling Wine.
- Blend until frothy and serve in your favorite glassware. Cheers!
Culinary Disclaimer: Blending the sparkling will cause the mixture to double in size and really froth up, so if doubling/tripling the recipe, make sure to do so in batches (so that it doesn’t explode out of the blender).
2. Two-Ingredient St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail
If you’re on the hunt for a delicious St. Patrick’s Day cocktail that’s different from your typical Irish coffee, this recipe is for you. Utilizing only two ingredients, this festive beverage springs to life with beer and wine (plus, it couldn’t be any easier to create).
- ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine
- Guinness Beer
- Pour equal parts ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine and Guinness into flutes.
- Stir to combine and serve immediately. That’s it!
- If you’re feeling extra fancy, rim the flutes beforehand with gold or green sanding sugar. Or if you want to make your cocktail even sweeter, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make a tasty St. Patrick’s Day float!
3. Celebration Mint Julep
You’ll never leave sparkling wine out of another mint julep after you try this tasty concoction. Save the extra mint simple syrup to brighten up any beverage needing a little extra sweetness and a hint of mint.
- 1 shot bourbon
- 1 shot mint simple syrup
- 1 cup ONEHOPE Celebration Brut
- Cubed & crushed ice
- Mint sprigs for garnish
Mint Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- ¼ cup packed mint leaves
- Combine mint leaves, water, and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat and let the mixture steep & cool for 20 minutes. Strain mint out of the mixture with a fine-mesh strainer.
- Fill serving cups up to the brim with crushed ice.
- Add bourbon, 1 shot of simple syrup, and Celebration Brut to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice cubes. Shake 15 seconds and then strain the liquid into serving cups. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint.
4. Cucumber Mint Sparkler
All of our favorite flavors combine in this spring-inspired Cucumber Mint Sparkler. Gather up the lime juice, the mint and cucumbers, the vodka, and of course—the ONEHOPE Sparkling Moscato—and treat your guests (and yourself) to something refreshing and effervescent.
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz vodka
- Cucumber sliced
- Fresh mint
- ONEHOPE Sparkling Moscato
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour into glasses with crushed ice and top with ONEHOPE Sparkling Moscato and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
5. Sugar Snap Pea Salad
Because not every recipe can be a cocktail recipe (or can it?), we added this crunchy sugar snap pea salad to the mix. The tangy-meets-sweet dressing of apricot jam, lemon juice, and honey pairs perfectly with the fruity and nutty flavor of the parmesan chunks. Serve this dish alongside a citrus-forward Moscato to truly bring it to life.
- ½ cup apricot jam
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 24 oz. sugar snap peas, rinsed and dried
- 8 oz. chunk of parmesan cheese, cut into rough chunks (TIP: use the tip of your knife to “chizzle” 1-inch chunks off of the block of parmesan)
- 2 oz. arugula leaves
- Add apricot jam, lemon juice, honey, salt & pepper to a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk until combined. Add in sugar snap peas and parmesan chunks and toss until they are coated in the jam mixture. Add in arugula and lightly toss together.
Ready to gather your sipsirs and sipsters and celebrate one of the spring season’s best—and greenest—holidays?
Make sure to bring a bottle or two of ONEHOPE along to all the festivities and know that you’re pouring with purpose. With over $8 Million donated to date, sipping green on St. Patrick’s Day has never tasted so great!
From our home to yours, cheers!
The ONEHOPE Team