The health and safety of our customers, Cause Entrepreneurs, and home office has been, and always will be, our top priority. During this uncertain time, every effort to combat the COVID-19 global pandemic is necessary, and our hearts go out to all those that have been impacted.
We would like to share with you what ONEHOPE is currently doing to ensure every customer and teammate remains safe and healthy, as well as the recommended guidelines when receiving a ONEHOPE package at home.
Safety measures taken by ONEHOPE
We are constantly assessing the situation, and are happy to report that both of our fulfillment warehouses are operating and processing orders with a 2-3 business day delivery window. Because of this, you should not see any significant delays in fulfillment times. ONEHOPE has created the lowest possible contamination risk environment through the following measures:
- Fulfillment operators are wearing N95 masks and gloves while in our warehouses and must be 6 feet apart.
- We are ensuring that there are no more than 10 employees in the warehouses at all times.
- ONEHOPE has banned all non-essential employee travel.
- All teammates are adhering to CDC hygiene precautions.
- We are all practicing social distancing.
- All teammates who can work remotely are currently doing so.
- A coronavirus task force is monitoring the situation daily and communicating all relevant news to keep everyone safe.
Guidelines when receiving your ONEHOPE package at home
- Make sure to provide a residential address for your delivery as most businesses are currently closed.
- FedEx is constantly disinfecting the equipment used to make deliveries, and drivers frequently wash their hands or use sanitizing gel.
- Effective 3/19: FedEx is no longer requiring a signature for alcohol deliveries, however you will be asked to show your ID. The FedEx driver will not touch the recipient’s ID but it must be shown to the driver while maintaining an appropriate distance.
- Even though FedEx is making all efforts to disinfect deliveries, we still recommend that you open your package outside and bring the contents inside, leaving the box outside to then dispose of in the garbage. If you cannot follow this procedure, you may also clean the box with sanitizing wipes before opening it.
Fundraising opportunities for the COVID-19 Solidarity Relief Fund
As a company that was built on hope and rooted in purpose, it is our mission and responsibility to always give back to those in need. In addition to the current nonprofits that each bottle supports, we have created more opportunities for our community to fundraise for frontline workers during this crisis through the COVID-19 Solidarity Relief Fund. Donations to this nonprofit will support the World Health Organization’s efforts to understand the spread of the virus, ensure patients and frontline workers get the care and essential supplies they need, and will help accelerate the development of vaccines, tests, and treatment.
- Contact your Cause Entrepreneur and create an online fundraiser that supports the COVID-19 Relief Fund. Share your link with friends, family, and colleagues who can purchase directly through your event. 10% of the proceeds will be donated to your cause of choice.
- Become a Preferred Customer for FREE ($19.99 value) to save 10-20% on 6 & 12 bottle purchases, receive $10 shipping, and donate an additional 10% each year to the cause of your choice. We’ve added the COVID-19 Solidarity Relief Fund as an option for your yearly donation.
- Donate directly to the fund at: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/donate
- Shop to support our Healthcare Heroes: As a small token of our appreciation, ONEHOPE is sending care packages to healthcare heroes to provide a little hope in these uncertain times. 10% of purchases made will support our Healthcare Heroes Fund. Shop here!
- Shop to support Mothers in Hospitality: To help offset some of the financial burdens during this pandemic, ONEHOPE is providing $100 grants to mothers in the hospitality industry. 10% of purchases will go directly to the Mothers in Hospitality Relief Fund. Shop here!
Thank you for your support during this uncertain time. We appreciate your business and help with fundraising for meaningful causes now more than ever.
The ONEHOPE Wine Team