October is finally here and that means it’s time to bust out the pumpkins, put on your best costume, and drink up witches! While the kids are out trick-or-treating, get the gang together for a spooktacular hallowine tasting that gives back.
Pick a Date & Select Your Wine
The first step to throwing your hallowine party is picking a date and filling out our form online to host a wine tasting. Once you’ve filled out our form and connected with a Cause Entrepreneur at ONEHOPE, pick a nonprofit that’s close to your heart and select the amount of wine you’ll need for your event. Invite your friends and get ready to host the best halloween party that people will be talking about for years to come!
If you want to keep it simple, feel free to tell people to show up in costume and put out a cheese plate to pair with your wines. If you like to plan and craft, here are some fun ideas to take your party to the next level!
I’m Here for the Boos
- Carve a large pumpkin and fill with ice for a cute way to keep your wines cold!
(Credit: Cheryl Style)
- Grab 3 cans of spray paint, and make some DIY candy corn wine bottles for centerpieces!
(Credit: Ashbee Design)
- Get creative and cook up some scary delicious appetizers like the ones below!
Caprese Eyeballs (Credit: Cafemom)
Spider Deviled Eggs (Credit: Yummy Healthy Easy)
Mummy Jalapeño Poppers (Credit: The Hopeless Housewife)
- Have a crafting station where guests can DIY their own wine cork pumpkins!
(Credit: Decor by the Seashore)
- Pick a theme and decorate your house to the nines! Add cobwebs, glitter skulls, painted pumpkins and more for some chic but spooky decor!
(Credit: Your Home Based Mom)
Eat, Drink and Be Scary
We hope you have a blast at your hallowine party! If you love wine and scary good deals, join The Grapeful Club and give an extra 10% to the charity of your choice while saving up to 20% on every shipment.
The ONEHOPE Wine Team