Since we’re all staying in, discovering new hobbies, and honing in on our cooking skills lately, we thought it was only fitting to share some fun culinary creations you can try this spring! From seasonal cocktails to simply stunning appetizers, we’ve got everything you need to make these mouthwatering recipes all from the comfort of your home. Try them all below!
Prickly Pear Margaritas
-Water or corn syrup
-2 tbsp. tequila
-2 tbsp. prickly pear syrup (or pureed fruit such as strawberries or raspberries)
-1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced (optional)
-Fresh prickly pear (cactus pear) wedges
- Fill a small plate with water or corn syrup. Turn each glass upside down into the liquid to coat the rims, and dip into salt. Fill each glass with ice and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, prickly pear syrup, juice from ½ lime, and the sliced jalapeño pepper. Shake to combine.
- Pour margaritas into each glass, filling approximately ¾ full. Top with ONEHOPE Celebration Brut Sparkling Wine.
- Garnish each glass with a prickly pear wedge and a lime slice. Enjoy!
-⅓ cup sugar
-¼ cup plus 1 tbsp simple syrup
-1 small honeydew melon, balled
-Edible flowers or fresh mint leaves for garnish
- On a small plate, combine the sugar and zest from ½ a lemon. Squeeze the juice from 1 lemon onto a separate small plate. Turn each glass upside down into the lemon juice to coat the rims, and then dip the wet rims into the sugar and zest mixture. Set aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the ONEHOPE Delle Venezie Reserve Pinot Grigio, simple syrup, and juice of 2 lemons.
- Fill each glass with ice, melon balls, and edible flowers. Pour the sangria and enjoy!
Spring Charcuterie Board
-Hummus or vegetable dip
-1–2 cheeses, sliced
-Celery, sliced lengthwise
-Orange and purple carrots, sliced lengthwise
-Rainbow radishes, sliced
-Red, yellow, and green bell peppers, sliced lengthwise
-Variety of sliced meats
-Spring floral stems, trimmed into 6-inch pieces
-Nuts, such as marcona almonds or cashews
-Crackers and sliced bread
- Select your favorite serving board and arrange the dips and cheeses.
- Arrange the vegetables by creating small stacks around the dips and cheeses.
- Fold the sliced meat into quarters and tuck into open spaces.
- Tuck the kale leaves and spring florals under the vegetables to fill in any gaps.
- Add the nuts, filling in any additional holes.
- Serve with the crackers and sliced bread!
Melon Ball and Prosciutto Salad with Lemon-Mint Vinaigrette
-½ cup fresh mint leaves
-1 tbsp. honey
-½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
-Freshly ground black pepper
-½ small seedless watermelon, balled
-½ cantaloupe, seeded and balled
-½ honeydew melon, seeded and balled
-1 8-ounce container pearl-sized mozzarella balls
-8–10 slices of prosciutto, torn into large pieces
-4 cups fresh baby arugula
- To make the vinaigrette, add the mint, zest from 1 lemon, ¼ cup lemon juice, and honey to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the leaves are chopped.
- Slowly pour the oil through the feeder tube with the machine running. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, mozzarella, and prosciutto.
- To serve, spread the arugula on a large platter and arrange the melon, mozzarella, and prosciutto mixture on top. Pour the vinaigrette over and serve immediately.
Join the best club in town
If you’re looking to have a box of curated wines safely delivered to your door, join the ONEHOPE wine club today. Enjoy 20% off 6 bottle shipments hand selected by our head winemaker, Mari Wells Coyle, plus FREE shipping, and pair them with these scrumptious spring recipes this month!
The ONEHOPE Wine Team