We’ve gathered our favorite seasonal ingredients to create these bright and refreshing spring recipes! Whether you’re searching for your new go-to cocktail recipe, or need a colorful appetizer that will impress your guests, we’ve got you covered.
Serves 4 // Time: 20 minutes
-2 cups fresh grapefruit juice (about 4 grapefruits)
-1 cup ONEHOPE Vintner Pinot Grigio
-2 shots gin
-2 tbsp. tsp agave nectar
-1/2 grapefruit, cut into wedges
-8 thyme sprigs
- Combine grapefruit juice, pinot grigio, gin and agave nectar in a pitcher and stir until combined. Fill pitcher with ice, and garnish pitcher with grapefruit slices and 4 thyme sprigs.
- Fill serving cups with ice. Garnish with 1 grapefruit wedge & 1 thyme sprig, and pour cocktail over ice.
Fennel Asparagus Soup
Serves: 6-8 // Time: 1 hr, 15 minutes
PAIR WITH: Vintner Pinot Grigio
-3 tbsp. olive oil
-1 yellow onion, chopped
-1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
-3 lb. fresh asparagus, bottom woody end removed & cut into 2 inch chunks
-4 garlic cloves, chopped
-2 (32 oz) containers chicken or vegetable broth
-3 yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
-1 tbsp. fresh thyme + extra for garnish
-1 tsp. salt
-1/2 tsp. pepper
-1 cup greek yogurt*
-¼ cup fresh lime juice
-Parmigiano reggiano shavings for garnish (optional)
*Note: coconut milk is a tasty substitute for the yogurt to make this recipe dairy-free!
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add in onion, fennel and asparagus and sauté for 8 minutes. Add garlic and thyme and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool down before adding to blender. Puree until smooth. Add back into soup pot to reheat and taste for seasoning before adding salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup greek yogurt with ¼ cup fresh lime juice.
- Ladle into soup bowls and drizzle about 2 tbsp. of the yogurt mixture into each bowl. Gently use a toothpick to swirl the yogurt sauce throughout the soup for a marbled look. Garnish with fresh thyme & parmigiano reggiano shavings (optional).
Spring Roll Bar
Serves: 6-8 // Time: 30 min
PAIR WITH: Hospitality Collection Chardonnay
-16 Rice paper sheets / spring roll wrappers
-1 cucumber, peeled & julienned (sliced into short, thin strips)
-2 carrots, julienned
-6 radishes, thinly sliced
-2 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
-1 head butter lettuce
-1 cup sugar snap peas
-1 red bell pepper, julienned
-1 avocado, thinly sliced
-1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
-1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
-1/2 cup fresh green onions
-Sweet pepper sauce
- Lay all sliced vegetables & herbs on large cutting board or serving platter, with sauces in small bowls.
- Fill a large circular plate with water, and lay a damp cheesecloth over a cutting board, tucking the cloth under the board so that the cloth is tight across the top. To begin to assemble rolls, dip each rice paper sheet in the water for about 8 seconds, and then lay on the damp cloth. Build each roll with any combination of the vegetables & herbs, making a pile in the center of the roll, leaving about 2-3 inches of open paper around the fillings. To roll, fold one side over the pile of toppings, and tuck under the toppings pile. Fold both sides of the sheet over the toppings, and then slowly roll mass of fillings to seal with last side. The rice paper should be sticky & somewhat stretchy, which should allow you to achieve a tight seal.
Celebration Brut Mint Julep
Serves 2 // Time: 25 min
-1 shot bourbon
-1 shot mint simple syrup
-1 cup ONEHOPE Celebration Brut
-Cubed & crushed ice
-Mint sprigs for garnish
Mint Simple Syrup Ingredients:
-1/2 cup granulated sugar
-1/2 cup water
-1/4 cup packed mint leaves
- Combine mint leaves, water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat and let the mixture steep & cool for 20 minutes. Strain mint out of the mixture with a fine mesh strainer.
- Fill serving cups up to the brim with crushed ice.
- Add bourbon, 1 shot of simple syrup and Celebration Brut to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice cubes. Shake 15 seconds and then strain the liquid into serving cups. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint.
Lavender Mascarpone Lemon Bars
Serves: 12 // Time: 1 hr, 45 minutes
PAIR WITH: Celebration Brut
-3 sticks unsalted butter, melted
-1 1/2 cup flour
-1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
-1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
-1 tsp salt
-1 tbsp. vanilla extract
-1 cup fresh lemon juice
-2 tbsp. lemon zest
-3 cups granulated sugar
-1/2 cup flour
Lavender Mascarpone Ingredients
-24 oz. mascarpone cheese
-4 oz. salted butter
-2 tbsp. dried lavender
-1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a half sheet pan (standard cookie sheet) with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, flour, granulated sugar, graham cracker crumbs and salt in a bowl and combine until it has a crumbly consistency (similar to wet sand). Spread evenly across the sheet pan, using a measuring cup to create a smooth & even layer. Bake in oven for 20 minutes until light golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, lemon juice & zest in a mixing bowl. Slowly mix the sugar next, and finish with the flour. Whisk together until combined. This order of mixing ingredients avoids lumps forming in the filling.
- Pour filling over the crust in an even layer. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, until filling is firm.
Lavender Mascarpone Directions
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and add in dried lavender. Remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes. Strain lavender from butter using a fine mesh strainer. Set butter aside.
- Place mascarpone cheese and lavender infused butter in a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, and mix until smooth. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add in the powdered sugar in small increments, and mix until smooth.
- Cut the lemon bars into squares and spread lavender mascarpone over the surface of each.
Share Your Creations on Social
We hope you love these recipes as much as we do! Try them at home and snap a photo tagging @onehope on Instagram so we can admire your beautiful masterpieces. We can’t wait to see what you cook up!
The ONEHOPE Wine Team