We’re thrilled to introduce a new way of giving through our Community Grant Program! Created in 2021, the ONEHOPE Foundation Community Grant Program provides funding to local nonprofit organizations in the United States that share our purpose to nourish the future. We invest in four objective areas: water, hunger, health and education.
- Grants range from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $5,000
- Grants applications are accepted through December 31, 2021
- Grants are awarded every month throughout the application period
- Organization must be a registered 501(c)3 or tax-exempt public service agency in the United States
- Organization is not religious or politically-affiliated
- Organization has been in existence for at least 3 years
- Organization’s mission or project must meet one or more of our giving pillars: water, hunger, health and education
- How strongly the proposal applies to one or more of our giving objectives, and aligns with our core values (hope, empowerment, unity, authenticity)
- Prior success stories, demonstrated impact, or strong potential for impact
- Openness to share the impact from grant with our community
- Uniqueness of programs or services
The ONEHOPE Wine Team
No comment yet, add your voice below!