As the days get longer and the sun gets stronger, it can only mean one thing: it’s officially sangria season. So grab a pitcher, select your favorite fruit, and mix in some ONEHOPE wine for an easy breezy cocktail that will quench your thirst all summer long.
Ruby Red Sangria
This gorgeous, deep jewel-toned sangria recipe is bursting with juicy pomegranate, fresh berries, and citrus for a mouthwatering cocktail that will keep you coming back for more.
- 1 bottle ONEHOPE Vintner Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 16 oz citrus (orange or grapefruit)
- Sparkling water
- Pomegranate seeds
- Orange slices
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Top with sparkling water if desired.
Serves 4 – 6
This monochromatic spin on sangria was inspired by the orange hue of the summer evening sunset. With tropical and citrus infusions, it’s a perfect thirst-quencher to cap off another trip around the sun.
- 1 bottle ONEHOPE Vintner Pinot Grigio
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir until combined. Let sit for 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
- To serve, pour over ice and garnish with more fruit.
Cheers and enjoy!
The ONEHOPE Wine Team