Happy summer! Whether you’re pairing yours with a stack of pancakes, chicken and waffles, or a scrumptious eggs Benedict, one thing is certain: brunch truly isn’t brunch without a mimosa!
To celebrate summer, we put together four refreshing mimosa recipes to share with you that are perfect to enjoy all season long. The first three are super-simple two-ingredient mimosas where you add your ideal juice-to-bubbles ratio, while the third is perfect for anyone looking for something a little more fancy!
The OG Mimosa
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
- ONEHOPE Vintner Collection Sparkling Brut
The Grapefruit Mimosa
- Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- ONEHOPE Sparkling Moscato
The Pineapple Mimosa
- Pineapple Juice
- ONEHOPE Italian Prosecco
-3 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
-4 tbsp. honey
-1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Combine strawberries, honey and lemon juice and in a blender on low / medium speed for 30 seconds until a smooth puree forms.
- Pour 1 – 2 tbsp. of strawberry puree into a sparkling wine flute, and top with ONEHOPE Sparkling Almond .
Stock up on Sparkling
Ready to make some cocktails? Shop our collection of best-selling sparkling wines and get poppin’!
The ONEHOPE Wine Team